Tamang Alaga, under the RiteMed Group of Companies (“we”, “us”, “our”, “Tamang Alaga”), treats the privacy of our customers (“you”, “your”, “your’s”, “users”) with utmost respect and security.
, in which Tamang Alaga collects, uses, maintains and discloses information collected from the users of the https://www.tamangalaga.com website (“Site”).
What Information will Tamang Alaga collect?
Collection of Personal Identifiable Information
When you transact with https://www.tamangalaga.com, we may collect your personal identifiable information in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when you:
- Visit the site
- Fill out a form
- Respond to a survey
- Subscribe to the newsletter
- Engage in other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site
The personal information requested as appropriate may include:
- Email address
- Content interested in
- Products interested in
- Internet protocol (IP) address
We will collect personal identifiable information from you only if you voluntarily submit such information to us. You can always refuse to supply personal identifiable information, except that it may prevent you from engaging in certain Site-related activities.
Non-Personal Identifiable Information
We may collect non-personal identifiable information whenever you interact with our Site. Non-personal identifiable information may include the following:
- Browser name, computer type and technical information about your means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the internet service providers utilized and other similar information based on pages visited in the Site.
- The time spent on the Site pages, information searched on the platform, time of access and other statistics.
- Non-personal identifiable information collected may be used for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve the services and products we provide.
Web Browser Cookies
How will Tamang Alaga use and disclose collected information?
Tamang Alaga collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service.
- Effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- Personalize your user experience.
- We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site.
- We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To administer content, promotions, surveys or other Site features.
- To send Users’ information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails.
The email address Users’ provide for log-in and/or for queries will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their content and products of interest. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
Tamang Alaga may also disclose Users personal information collected through the Website:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- To our service providers, contractors and other third parties who provide services to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep Personal Data confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them;
- To government and law enforcement agencies and regulatory bodies;
- To comply with orders of courts, government agencies, regulatory bodies, and with applicable laws and regulations;
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of Tamang Alaga, our subsidiaries and affiliates, officers, employees, customers, or other third parties;
- To a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business or assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Tamang Alaga about our Website users is among the assets transferred; and
- To conduct investigations or breaches of Tamang Alaga’s internal policies, laws and regulations, enforce appropriate sanctions and pursue legal actions if necessary.
How will Tamang Alaga protect your information?
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site. Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users’ happens over an SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
How can you access, change, or delete your personal data?
You are entitled to certain rights in relation to the Personal Data collected from you as prescribed under the Data Privacy Act of 2012, including, but not limited to the right to access and correct or delete your Personal Data.
If you would like to review, correct, update, or delete the Personal Data that you have provided to us via the Site, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected] or [email protected]. We will try to respond to your request within 24 to 48 hours.
Tamang Alaga and/or its duly authorized third party shall retain the Personal Data for a maximum period of five (5) years counted from the date you provide it to Tamang Alaga, or when they were collected, respectively.
Third Party Websites
Users’ may find advertising or other content on our Site that links to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors, partner e-commerce platforms and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Compliance with Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our Site from those we actually know are under 18, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 18.
Your Acceptance of these Terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.